Pontchartrain Park opened in 1955 and was first subdivision built for middle and upper-class Black residents of New Orleans and one of the first in the nation.
- The U.S. Supreme Court had ruled earlier that segregated public schools were unconstitutional but segregation was still strictly enforced in Louisiana.
- The Park's golf course was designed by Joseph M. Bartholomew, an African American who had designed courses around the country.
- It's residents have included the city’s first Black mayor, Dutch Morial, and his son, Marc Morial, who also was elected mayor, and Chief Justice Bernette Johnson of the Louisiana Supreme Court. Grammy-winning musician Terence Blanchard, actor Wendell Pierce, and former Environmental Protection Agency Administrator Lisa Jackson.
- Product is vegan & cruelty free.
$40+ Free Domestic Shipping
$60+ Free International Shipping
- Domestic Orders: 3-10 business days
- International Orders: 10-21 business days
Processing times exclude weekends & holidays.
- Check out with your regular home address.
- Next, respond to our confirmation email with your APO/FPO address.
- We mail your order directly to the base.
For further information regarding shipping, please review our FAQs.