This is an ancestral tribute trio called "Code Noir."
- Under French rule of colonial Louisiana in 1724, the Code Noir (“Black Code”), was created to restrict the rights of the slaves forcibly brought over from Africa.
- This population of enslaved workers somehow managed to preserve their heritage in the New World, even after Louisiana moved to Spanish control in 1763 and then to American control forty years later.
- The trio includes a black ultra matte lipstick, black lip liner, and black gloss.
- Product is vegan & cruelty free.
This is a preorder item. This means to order an item of merchandise before it is available, with the understanding that it will be shipped at a later date (typically 30-90 days). Pre-ordering allows customers to be the first to purchase a new product that is special edition and will come in a limited quantity.
Processing times exclude weekends & holidays.
- Check out with your regular home address.
- Next, respond to our confirmation email with your APO/FPO address.
- We mail your order directly to the base.
For further information regarding shipping, please review our FAQs.